Spirulina, Milk thistle, Wheatgrass and Chlorella. Dehydrated ingredients from ecological farming.
About the ingredients:
- Ecological wheatgrass is obtained from the tender green shoots of this cereal, when it has the highest nutritional and mineral value. It presents a strong concentration of nutrients of high bioavailability, exceptionally rich in group B vitamins, vitamins C and E and provitamin A. Being particularly rich in minerals - iron, manganese, zinc and copper -, it can help naturally nourish, restore and rejuvenate body tissues and organs, increasing energy and vitality. Wheatgrass is free of gluten and is a highly alkalizing food.
- Chlorella is a green single-celled microalgae that grows naturally in fresh water. Its molecular structure allows it to bind (chelation) to heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides that are found in the digestive tract, preventing these toxins from entering the bloodstream and helping the body eliminate them.
It is known to have the highest chlorophyll content in the plant kingdom. Its protein contains all the essential amino acids. In addition, chlorella contains a water soluble substance known as the Chlorella Growth Factor that stimulates cell growth and regeneration.
- Milk thistle is one of the most widely researched and recommended plants for its beneficial effects on liver health. Numerous scientific studies conclude that milk thistle contributes to stabilize the cell membranes of the hepatocyte and stimulates protein synthesis by accelerating the regeneration process of damaged liver tissue.
Milk thistle seeds contain a bioflavonoid complex known as Silymarin that makes it a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from damage caused by free radicals and lipid peroxidation.
- Spirulina, is a fresh water microalgae (cyanobacteria) known to be one of the world’s best sources of high biological value protein. Easy to digest and ready to be used by the body, Spirulina is extremely rich in vitamins, minerals and plant pigments, including chlorophyll - known to increase the oxygen carrying capacity of blood - and carotenoids – known for their antioxidant and provitamin activity.
In addition, spirulina can improve nutritional balance, energy and weight control, and its remarkable properties help remove toxins due to the phycocyanin (blue-green pigment).
- Ideal to help facilitate the elimination of accumulated toxins from low-quality traditional dog food.
- Combats bad breath.
- Helps oxygenate the blood and increase its production, favouring the detoxification of the organism.
- High mineral, vitamin and enzyme content, rich in proteins.
- Alkalizing properties.
- STOP bad breath.
|ENERGY Kcal / Kj
||1414 / 338
|of which saturated fat g
|of which trans fat g
|of which sugars g
|No dairy products or gelatine.
|No added sugar.
|No added colourings or preservatives.
|No trans fats.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Directions for use
Sprinkle over your dog’s or cat’s daily food or dissolve in liquids. Easy to dissolve. Delicious flavour.
Store in its own package, at room temperature, away from direct light, under dry conditions and keep clean.